wanderlightly // Sun Deodorant Balm
SUN is a natural deodorant balm with a soothing blend of organic butters & oils blended with uplifting citrus essential oils to create a refreshing unisex deodorant balm that keeps you fresh all day long.
All small batch made by hand mindfully on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love using only the ingredients needed, not a peep more, sourced locally & organically where possible.
Vegan & cruelty-free, our balm neutralises odours rather than stopping the natural function of perspiring to allow your body to expel what does not serve it.
Free from any nasty stuff, Aluminum, parabens, talcs or palm oils. Unrefined shea butter*, coconut oil*, tapioca flour*, sodium bicarbonate*, candelilla wax, essential oils - lime, sweet orange, tea tree
100% Plastic Free, our cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil.
Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce environmental impact further.
How to use:
Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mms of balm peeking out. Apply to clean underarms, it will soften against warmth of skin.
PLEASE NOTE: The cardboard tube for this batch of 60g Sun deodorant balms are lightly stained at their base due to the seepage of the oils into cardboard tube. The product is perfectly fine and the blemish is only at the base of the tube which appears a darker brown than the top of the tube. Please only purchase if you are comfortable with this.
wanderlightly is PROUDLY:
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging, home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Mindfully made in small batches with love
- Vegan, cruelty, palm oil free + nasty stuff free
- Not tested on animals, only family + friends
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients sourced locally + organic where possible
- 5% of all of sales & workshops go towards conservation initiatives
- Products are sent plastic-free using Sendle a carbon-neutral service