wanderlightly // Luna Deodorant Balm (Bi-carb free, 60g)
LUNA natural deodorant balm is a calming blend of organic butters, oils & bentonite clay blended with lavender & German chamomile essential oils to create this soothing deodorant balm, free from bi-carb soda & perfect for sensitive skin.
All small batch made by hand mindfully on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love using only the ingredients needed, not a peep more, sourced locally & organically where possible.
Vegan & cruelty-free, our balm neutralises odours rather than stopping the natural function of perspiring to allow your body to expel what does not serve it.
Free from any nasty stuff, Aluminum, parabens, talcs or palm oils. Sweet almond oil, unrefined shea butter*, tapioca flour*, bentonite clay*, virgin hemp oil*, candelilla wax, essential oils - lavender, bergamot, tea tree, german chamomile
100% Plastic Free, our cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil.
Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce environmental impact further.
How to use:
Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mms of balm peeking out. Apply to clean underarms, it will soften against warmth of skin.
wanderlightly is PROUDLY:
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging, home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Mindfully made in small batches with love
- Vegan, cruelty, palm oil free + nasty stuff free
- Not tested on animals, only family + friends
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients sourced locally + organic where possible
- 5% of all of sales & workshops go towards conservation initiatives