Are you looking for ways to cut down on waste and disposables in your bathroom?
We have a couple of suggestions for easy switches you can make today!
- solid shampoo and conditioner, body bars and facial bars - never have to throw away plastic bottles or tubes again. Naked bars let you use them right to the very end with nothing remaining to throw away. Personally, the switch to solid shampoo has been my personal favourite and my hair is still soft and shiny, without requiring any transition phase and without any build-up requiring an ACV rinse to re-balance the pH levels.
- lotus wood soap dish - with naked bars, the most important thing is to keep them dry in between uses, and allow them a chance to air dry. Otherwise, you'll end up wasting your naked bars which turn soggy. These soap dishes are lined up in our shower and are excellent for helping the bars air dry.
- hemp soap bag - we use the hemp soap bag to exfoliate our body, as well as store our soap scraps when they get too small to use by themselves. The hemp scrubs gently but well, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- bamboo toothbrushes - we feel much better using bamboo toothbrushes knowing that we are using a fast-growing natural resource instead of a plastic toothbrush which cannot be recycled at the end of its lifespan.
- cotton face scrub pad - we no longer buy plastic tubes of facial scrubs and instead use the soft face scrub pad with our facial bar to give our faces a good exfoliation to remove dead skin cells.
If you would like to make some changes to your bathroom routine, check out the Beauty + Care section for all your zero waste and plastic-free needs.